Model: Gasonics L3510
Condition: Refurbished and Upgraded
Wafer Size: Up to 8 inch capability. Customized.
Gases:O2 5SLM, N2 1SLM. Customized.
Wafer Transfer: Integrated solid robotic wafer transfer.
Cassette Station: Fixed, more stable.
Controller: Allwin21 PC with touch screen monitor.
Valid Time: Subject to prior sale.
The Gasonics L3510 is a versatile downstream photoresist removal system, designed for clean, damage-free removal of the most difficult resist structures. Utilizing the production-proven L-Series platform, the L3510 has a wide process window due to its patented microwave plasma source. Programmable heating and process controls contribute to the system’s unparalleled process flexibility.
Gasonics Aura L3510 with Allwin21 PC controller Features:
- Platen and lamp heating for process flexibility
- Maintenance, Manual, Semi Automatic and Full Automatic operation modes
- Automated calibration of all subsystems
- Trouble shooting to sub-assembly levels
- Programmed comprehensive calibration and diagnostic functions
- Recipe creation for full automatic wafer processing
- Automatic decline of improper recipes and process data
- Multi level password protections
- Storage of multiple recipes and system functions
- Real-Time process data acquisition, display ,analysis
- Real-Time graphics user display (GUI)
- Process Data and Recipe storage on a hard drive
- Advanced EOP function with SLOPE (optional)
- GEM/SEC II functions (optional)
- The robust integrated robotic wafer transfer (Video) instead of the original obsolete Z-bot
- Fixed wafer cassette station instead of the original elevator.
Specifications for reference:
- Pressure: 0.5 – >5.0 torr
- Platen temperature: 100 – 300°C
- Microwave Power: 0 – 1200 watts at 2.45 GHz/water cooled
- Lamp utilization: 0 – 100% (1000 watts)
- Throughput: 45-60wph
- Within a wafer: ±5% – 10%. Process dependent.
- Wafer to wafer (average): ±5% – 10% Process dependent.
- Ash rate: up to 3.5µm/min Process dependent.
- System matching: ±10%
- Mobile Ion Concentration: 1^10/cm2size of 1^11/cm2
- CV Shift: ≤0.1 volt
- Particle: <0.02cm2size of 0.2µm