Manufacturer: Allwin21 Corp.
Wafer Size: Small~8″ Wafers
Wafer Loading: Manual
Plasma Power: Air-Cooled RF 13.56MHz
Type: Barrel/Batch, Desktop or Stand Alone
Gas Lines: 1-3 Lines
- 2 ” to 8 ” substrate.
- Up to three gas lines with three MFC(Customized)
- One New Computer with touch screen.
- One New Controller Box
- One New Touch Screen Monitor with keyboard, mouse.
- One 13.56 MHz ENI RF Generator or Equivalent for up to 1200W
- New Allwin21 Corp proprietary AW software with PC control for Branson/IPC 3000/2000
- Baratron Gauge to read the pressure to keep the process repeatable
- Throttle valve to control the pressure to keep the process repeatable
- Maintenance, Manual, Semi Automatic and Full Automatic operation modes
- Automated calibration of all subsystems
- Troubleshooting to sub-assembly levels
- Programmed comprehensive calibration and diagnostic functions
- Recipe creation for full automatic wafer processing
- Automatic decline of improper recipes and process data
- Multi level password protections
- Storage of multiple recipes and system functions
- Real-Time process data acquisition,display ,analysis
- Real-Time graphics user display (GUI)
- Process Data and Recipe storage on a hard drive
- GEM/SEC II functions (optional)
- ENI RF Generator instead of the original obsolete RF Generator
- New Controller box instead of the original controller
- End of Process (EOP) Detection:
- Automatically stops the Process after all wafers are fully stripped regardless of their quantity or photoresist thickness.
- Chamber Pre-heat:
- Allwin21 AW-B3000 Controller uses temperature from sheathed Thermocouple (TC) within chamber to preheat substrates using an N2 Plasma thus increasing the Ash-rate.
Contact Us for More Information