The Upgrade kit (Video) for Branson IPC® 2000, 3000, 4000 includes an advanced AW-B3000 System Control with touch screen operator interface , New PC with Allwin21 AW-B3000 software ,new main control board and new gas lines with MFCs. The kit is easy to incorporate (plug-and-play) into the original Branson IPC systems. No need to move the to be upgraded system from its present location. All utility connections stay in place. The new control system will enhance the entire system operation. It makes the upgraded plasma asher, descum system much more reliable with real time precise control. The Baratron Gauge to read the pressure and throttle valve to control the pressure to keep the process repeatable are optional for much better repeatable performance.
AW-B3000 System Control Key Features
- Maintenance, Manual, Semi Automatic and Full Automatic operation modes
- Automated calibration of all subsystems
- 1~5 gas MFCs with isolation valves
- Troubleshooting to sub-assembly levels
- Programmed comprehensive calibration and diagnostic functions
- Recipe creation for full automatic wafer processing
- Automatic decline of improper recipes and process data
- Multi level password protections
- Storage of multiple recipes and system functions
- Real-Time process data acquisition,display ,analysis
- Real-Time graphics user display (GUI)
- Process Data and Recipe storage on a hard drive
- GEM/SEC II functions (optional)
- Up-to-date Generator instead of the original obsolete RF Generator
- New Controller box instead of the original controller
Replace obsolete parts
- Old controllers
- Old meters
- Old gauges
- Old RF Generator
Batch Bulk-Ash Options
- End of Process (EOP) Detection:
- Automatically stops the Process after all wafers are fully stripped regardless of their quantity or photoresist thickness.
- Chamber Pre-heat:
- Allwin21 AW-B3000 Controller uses temperature from sheathed Thermocouple (TC) within chamber to preheat substrates using an N2 Plasma thus increasing the Ash-rate.
Fast On-site Upgrading
- Customized survey and upgrading plan
- Same input/output connectors
- Same definition of each connector
Branson/IPC and related trademarks belongs to Branson/IPC company.