Allwin21 Corp.is the exclusive licensed manufacturer of AG Associates Heatpulse 610 Rapid Thermal Processing equipment. Allwin21 is manufacturing the new AccuThermo AW Series Atmospheric Rapid Thermal Processors and Vacuum Rapid Thermal Processors.Compared with traditional RTP systems, Allwin21″s AccuThermo AW RTPs have innovative software and more advanced temperature control technologies to achieve the best rapid thermal processing performance ( repeatability , uniformity and Stability).
Allwin21 Corp. also provide upgrade kit for original AG Associates Minipulse 310 for much better performance. Upgraded AG Minipulse 310 is a rapid thermal processor which uses high-intensity, visible radiation to heat single wafer for short periods at precisely controlled temperatures. These capabilities, combined with the heating chamber’s cold-wall design, superior heating uniformity, advanced temperature control technology and AW 900 new software, provide significant advantages over conventional furnace processing and conventional RTP systems.
Advanced Upgraded AG Minipulse 310 key features include:
- Manual Operation
- Closed-loop temperature control with pyrometer or thermocouple temperature sensing.
- Precise time-temperature profiles tailored to suit specific process requirements.
- High-intensity visible radiation heats wafers for short periods. Fast heating and cooling rates unobtainable in conventional technologies.
- Consistent wafer-to-wafer process cycle repeatability.
- Elimination of external contamination.
- Small footprint and energy efficiency.
- Software calibration and easy to be done.
- More functions and I/O hardware “exposed” for easier maintenance and trouble shooting.
- It is easy to edit recipe with GUI and graph display.
- Save all process data on the computer hard disk.
- A/D and D/A precision is 14 to 16 bits.
- Detect in process and with color curve displayed on the screen.
- Lamp damage detect in process.
- Software watch dog to eliminate machine damage duo to the computer locks up or freeze.
- Sensor status detect function.
- On line help function