The Upgrade kit for Lam AutoEtch X90 ( Lam AutoEtch® 490 590 690 790 ) includes an advanced AW-x90 System Control with touch screen (Video)operator interface or 17″ LCD Monitor , New PC with Allwin21 AW-x90 software and new interface board. The kit is easy to incorporate (plug-and-play) into the original Lam Research Lam AutoEtch Etch systems. No need to move the to be upgraded system from its present location. All utility connections stay in place. The new control system will enhance the entire system operation. It makes the upgraded plasma Etch system much more reliable with real time precise control.
AW-x90 System Control Key Features
- Maintenance, Manual, Semi Automatic and Full Automatic operation modes
- Automated calibration of all subsystems
- Trouble shooting to sub-assembly levels
- Programmed comprehensive calibration and diagnostic functions
- Recipe creation for full automatic wafer processing
- Automatic decline of improper recipes and process data
- Multi level password protections
- Storage of multiple recipes and system functions
- Real-Time process data acquisition,display ,analysis
- Real-Time graphics user display (GUI)
- Process Data and Recipe storage on a hard drive
- Easy TC vacuum gauge calibration with using software, not the hardware resistors adjusting.
- Advanced EOP function with SLOPE
Replaced Obsolete Parts
- The old controller
- The old Interface Board
Fast On-site Upgrading
- Customized survey and upgrading plan
- Same input/output connectors
- Same definition of each connector
Lam AutoEtch and related trademarks belongs to Lam Research company.
“>KEYWORDS: Plasma Etcher, Please Etching, Dry Etching, Dry Clean, Semiconductor Equipment, Used Semiconductor Equipment, Semiconductor Process Equipment, Lam AutoEtch 490, Lam AutoEtch 590, Lam AutoEtch 690, Lam AutoEtch 790, Lam Rainbow 4400, Lam Rainbow 4420, Lam Rainbow 4428, Lam Rainbow 4500, Lam Rainbow 4520, Lam Rainbow 4528, Lam Rainbow 4600, Lam Rainbow 4620, Lam Rainbow 4628, Lam Rainbow 4700, Lam Rainbow 4720, Lam Rainbow 4728