Model: Gasonics Aura 3010/3000
Condition: Refurbished and Upgraded
Wafer Size: Up to 8 inch capability. 2 sizes without hardware change if optional. Customized.
Gases:O2 10SLM, N2 1SLM. Customized.
Wafer Transfer: Integrated solid robotic wafer transfer.
Cassette Station: Fixed, more stable.
Controller: Allwin21 PC with touch screen monitor.
Valid Time: Subject to prior sale.
A downstream photoresist removal system. A damage-free Asher with closed loop temperature control. 5 – 8 inch (125mm-200mm) wafer capability.
Gasonics Aura 3010/3000 with Allwin21 PC controller Features:
- Maintenance, Manual, Semi Automatic and Full Automatic operation modes
- Automated calibration of all subsystems
- Trouble shooting to sub-assembly levels
- Programmed comprehensive calibration and diagnostic functions
- Recipe creation for full automatic wafer processing
- Automatic decline of improper recipes and process data
- Multi level password protections
- Storage of multiple recipes and system functions
- Real-Time process data acquisition, display ,analysis
- Real-Time graphics user display (GUI)
- Process Data and Recipe storage on a hard drive
- Advanced EOP function with SLOPE (optional)
- GEM/SEC II functions (optional)
- The robust integrated robotic wafer transfer (Video) instead of the original obsolete Z-bot
- Fixed wafer cassette station instead of the original elevator.
Specifications for reference:
- Pressure: 0.5 – >5.0 torr
- Microwave Power: 0 – 1400 watt at 2.45 GHz
- Wafer Temperature: 90-300 C°
- Bulk resist removal – 45-60 wph
- Implanted & damaged photoresist – 20-50 wph
- Non-oxidizing metal processing – 40-60wph
- Descum – 45-60 wph.
- Uniformity: (1 sigma, Ashed to 50% of >1.2μm resist)
- Within a wafer – 2%-5%
- Wafer to wafer – 2%-4% (average)
- Ash rate: <200Å/min. to >3.5μm/min.
- System matching: 2%-5% (1 sigma)
- Mobile ion concentration: <1E10/cm2 μm