Manufacturer: Allwin21 Corp.
Wafer Size: Small~8 inch
Type: Stand Alone, Vacuum
Temperature: 100~800°C or 450~1250°C
Gas Lines: 1 ~ 4 lines
Chamber Design: Allwin21
The AccuThermo AW820V are vacuum rapid thermal processing (RTP) systems, which uses high intensity visible radiation to heat single wafers for short process periods of time at precisely controlled temperatures. The process periods are typically 1-600 seconds in duration, although periods of up to 9999 seconds can be selected. These capabilities, combined with the heating chamber’s cold-wall design and superior heating uniformity, provide significant advantages over conventional furnace processing.
AccuThermo AW 820V Vacuum Rapid Thermal Processing System BASIC SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
- AW 820V Main Frame with wires.
- Aluminum chamber with water cooling and top/bottom plates gold plating.
- Anodized Aluminum Chamber with top and bottom quartz window plates.
- Oven control board and main control board
- Top heating with 27 (1.5KW ea) Radiation heating lamp module with 4
- bank zones (Top Front&Rear, Bottom Front&Rear).
- Quartz Tray for 5 to 8 inch or 4 to 6 inch round (or square) wafer
- Three gas lines with two MFCs with shut-off valves.
- Computer with AW Software, Touch Screen Monitor, Mouse, Standard
- T Shape Quartz with TC and one holder for 100-800°C
- One package of 5 pieces of thermocouple wires
- One USB with original Software backup
AccuThermo AW 820V Vacuum Rapid Thermal Processing System SYSTEM SPECIFICATION
Stand Alone and Manual loading of wafer into the oven
Single wafer processing.
Substrate: 2″, 3″, 4″,5″,6″,8″; Square or round; Transparent and Nontransparent
Ramp up rate: Programmable, 10°C to 150°C per second.
Recommended steady state duration: 0-600 seconds per step.
Ramp down rate: Non-Programmable, 10°C to 150°C per second..
Recommended steady state temperature range: 150°C – 1150°C
Vacuum Pressure (Optional): 50 mtorr to 13 Torr or 13 Torr to 760 Torr
Atmospheric function is optional
Patented Temperature Sensor temperature accuracy: ±1°C.
Thermocouple temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C
Temperature repeatability: ±0.5°C or better at 1150°C
Temperature uniformity: ±8°C across a 8″ (200mm) wafer at 1150°C
Process/Purge gas inputs: Any inert and/or non-toxic gas. Typically,N2,O2,Ar,NH3,N2O are used.
AccuThermo AW 820V Vacuum Rapid Thermal Processing System OPTIONS
Quartz Tray for Square (or round) substrate (5 to 8 inch or 4 to 6 inch)
Patented Temperature Sensor For 400-1250°C.
More gas lines with shut-off valve and gas PCB – 3 MFCs,4 MFCs
Susceptor or carrier (Base &Cover or Base or Cover) for transparent, small pieces, metal thin film substrate:
– Materials: Graphite with SiC coating; Sintered SiC; Silica with SiC Coating; Pure Single Crystal Si; Silicon Wafer with pocket
– Size:2″, 3″, 4″,5″,6″,4X2″,3X3″,Customized size.
Polished Stainless Steel chamber with water cooling.
With Atmospheric Function
With pressure control function (50 mtorr to 13 Torr or 13 Torr to 760 Torr)
Mechanical or Dry vacuum pump
Turbo pump for High Vacuum Function: Less than 1X10-6 mbar