SUMMARY: FULL TIME production or Service Engineer
Emphasis in: Industrial or Electronics Engineering
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following reflects the essential function for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Specific Job Responsibility:
Primary – Customer Service and Training
- Onsite Installations of the full Allwin21 product portfolio.
- Onsite Customer Operations/Maintenance Training.
- Onsite Service calls that include repair, training, or upgrades.
- Generate Field Service Reports and NCR (Non-Conformance Reports).
- Close out open NCRs.
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills.
- Strong Communications Skills.
- 1-5 years Plasma and High-Vacuum Semiconductor manufacturing equipment background/experience.
- Perkin Elmer Sputter, Tegal, LAM, GaSonics, Matrix, or AG Associates experience is a plus.
- Must be able to effectively communicate Allwin21 training material to customers.
- Must be able to use leak-detection and other high-vacuum related tools.
- Must be able to read and comprehend Operations and Maintenance manuals.
- Computer Skills
- MUST KNOW – DOS
- Basic word document software such as MS Word or Google docs
- PLUS: pc/MRP or basic CMMS
- Team oriented for company functions, while independent for daily tasks and even small projects.
- Adaptable to changing work flow
- Quick learner
- Ability to handle many different tasks; self-management and prioritizing
- Clear English reading, writing and speaking are required.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.