SUMMARY: FULL TIME Mechanical Engineer
Emphasis in: Mechanical Engineering
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following reflects the essential function for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Specific Job Responsibility:
Primary – Quality Control.
- Develop, maintain and control QC procedures, Reports, and possibly facilitating weekly or biweekly meetings with Engineers and Directors
- You will be inspecting all incoming mechanical parts/assemblies (some include mixed electronic assemblies), susceptors, quartzware, and sheetmetal; assembly and fitment test are required for certain items. Strong technical background with tolerances, ANSI standards, CAD, Machine Shop, Semiconductor and ISO standards are highly recommended.
- 3-5 years in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-3 years of machine shop experience
- Comfortable using SolidWorks for designs, 2015 preferred (PLUS if used PDM implementation)
- Must be able to use mechanical measuring devices/tools such as calipers, height gauge, or other inspection hand tools etc…
- Must be able to use assembly tools such as screw drivers and wrenches. (Torque?)
- Must be able to read and comprehend mechanical drawings (including basic ANSI standards); understand and point out critical aspects of a part/assembly.
- Strong background in machine shop procedures and tolerances is highly required and recommended. (PLUS If actually worked in a machine shop for sometime)
- Computer Skills
- MUST KNOW – Microsoft Office Exel
- Basic word document software such as MS Word or Google docs
- PLUS: knowledge in pc/MRP (inventory/accounting management software) or similar software’
- Team oriented for company functions, while independent for daily tasks and even small projects.
- Adaptable to changing work flow
- Quick learner
- Ability to handle many different tasks; self-management and prioritizing
- Clear English reading, writing and speaking are required.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com