Manufacturer: Allwin21 Corp.
Wafer Size: Small~8 inch
Type: Desktop, Vacuum
Temperature: 150~800°C or 300~1250°C or 1250~1500°C
Gas Lines: 1 ~ 3 lines
Chamber Design: Allwin21
The AccuThermo AW 810V are vacuum rapid thermal processing (RTP) systems, which uses high intensity visible radiation to heat single wafers for short process periods of time at precisely controlled temperatures. The process periods are typically 1-300 seconds in duration, although periods of up to 9999 seconds can be selected. These capabilities, combined with the heating chamber’s cold-wall design and superior heating uniformity, provide significant advantages over conventional furnace processing.
AccuThermo AW 810V BASIC SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
- AccuThermo AW 810V Main Frame with wires.
- Power Type: Three Phase, worldwide power (50/60 Hz)
- CE Mark if Necessary
- Pentium® class computer with a 17-inch LCD monitor and Allwin21 Corp proprietary software package.
- Mouse and standard keyboard.
- Aluminum oven chamber with water cooling passages.
- Door plate with one TC connection port.
- Top and Bottom quartz window and heating module with 27 (1.2KW ea) cross Radiation lamps with 6 bank zones.
- Oven control board and one main control board.
- Quartz Tray for 2 to 4 or 4 to 6 or 5 to 8 inch round wafer or customized.
- Two gas lines with One Gas MFC and isolation shut-off valve.
- T-Shape Quartz with qualified K-Type TC and one holder for 100-800°C temperature measurement.
- Package of 5 pieces of thermocouple wires as spare TC.
- USB with original Software backup.
- Main Vacuum Valve
AccuThermo AW 810V SYSTEM SPECIFICATION
- Wafer sizes: Small pieces, 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″,8” wafer capability
- Vacuum Pressure: 50mTorr to 13 Torr or 13 Torr to 760 Torr
- Recommended ramp up rate: Programmable, 10°C to 100°C per second. Maximum Rate: 200°C (NOT RECOMMENDED)
- Recommended steady state duration: 0-300 seconds per step.
- Ramp down rate: Non-programmable, 10°C to 150°C per second.
- Recommended steady state temperature range: 150°C – 1050°C. Maximum 1250°C or 1500°C
- Thermocouple 100-800°C with ±0.5°C accuracy & rapid response.
- Temperature repeatability: ±0.5°C or better at 1050°C wafer-to-wafer. (Repetition specifications are based on a 100-wafer set.)
- Temperature uniformity: ±8°C, This is a one sigma deviation 100 angstrom oxide. For a titanium silicide process, no more than 6% increase in non-uniformity during the first anneal at 650°C to 700°C.
- Process/Purge gas inputs: Any inert and/or non-toxic gas regulated to 30 PSIG and pre-filtered to 1 micron. Typically, N2, O2, Ar, He, forming gas, NH3, N2O2 are used.
AccuThermo AW 810V OPTIONS
- Installation and Training on customer site: TBD
- Atmospheric process function.
- Vacuum pressure measurement and control function
- Mechanical vacuum pump*
- Dry vacuum pump*
- Special K Type Thermocouple for 200-1250°C with ±1°C accuracy & rapid response, R type TC for up to 1500°C
- Multiple Process Gases (Up to 3) and MFCs with Gas Control Board
- 3 gas lines with 2 MFC and shutt-off valves
- 4 gas lines with 3 MFC and shutt-off valves
- TC Wafer, Single Point for Pyrometer calibration
- 2-inch,Si wafer
- 4-inch,Si wafer
- 6-inch,Si wafer
- 8-inch,Si wafer
- Cl23A Omega Meter for Thermocouple calibration
- Carrier or Susceptor for small sample, transparent substrate and substrate with metal thin film on top.
- Base, 2 inch Susceptor, Graphite with SiC coating
- Cover, 2 inch Susceptor, Graphite with SiC coating
- Base, 3 inch Susceptor, Graphite with SiC coating
- Cover, 3 inch Susceptor, Graphite with SiC coating
- Base, 4 inch Susceptor, Graphite with SiC coating
- Cover,4 inch Susceptor, Graphite with SiC coating
- Base, 6 inch Susceptor, Graphite with SiC coating
- Cover,6 inch Susceptor, Graphite with SiC coating
- Base, 4X2 inch Susceptor, Graphite with SiC coating
- Cover,4X2 inch Susceptor, Graphite with SiC coating
- Base, 16X2 inch Susceptor, Silica with SiC coating
- Base, 5X3 inch Susceptor, Silica with SiC coating
- Base, 4X4 inch Susceptor, Silica with SiC coating
- Cover, for 16X2 inch/5X3-inch/4X4-inch, Susceptor, Silica with SiC coating
- Customized susceptors with different materials and size
- Shutt-off valve for Quartz Tube&Lamps cooling control
- GEM/SEC II for network function
- Extended warranty from 12 months to 24 months or 36 months